10 rules on “How to be environmentally friendly!”
On local, national and international level
1) Prefer public transports to your car, use the bicycle, if you can: you will reduce CO2 emissions and you will give your contribution to the fight against the greenhouse effects.
2) Use cotton, hemp or recycled paper shopping bags: since 1 January 2011, plastic shopping bags are forbidden.
3) Buy cleaners, legumes and cereals on draft: you will reduce the production of waste and disposal costs.
4) Buy products with less packaging as possible!
5) Buy only fruit and vegetables from a farmer: you will eat safer delicious food, and, most of all, you will help your country’s economy: you will reduce emissions of greenhouse gases.
6) Lay your laundry in the sun, try to avoid the dryer. The dryer is one of the most electric consumers ever.
7) Use washable nappies: you will avoid the production of a large amount of non-biodegradable waste. Reuse objects as far as possible!
8) Don’t use disposable products!
9) Repair items in order to lengthen their existence.
10) Recover waste materials and create new objects.